Sunday 3 August 2008

Down on the Farm



The first few days we spent at my Dad's home in Missouri were packed with farm filled activities. Sebastian was gutted when he heard Popa had gotten rid of the goats but there was no shortage of fun. The funniest was when Sebastian got dumped off when he tried to ride Dilly. He had a nasty bruise for a few days. We had consecutive nights of severe thunderstorm warnings which brought amazing clouds but just a bit of rain. The weather was hot and humid. Best that can be expected in Missouri in July!

1 comment:

Janell said...

Looks like Abigail is getting into practice for fending off the Papparozzi (sp?)

And I'm relieved to know that Lucy isn't the only equine in North America who dumped a rider!

The storm pix are absolutely awesome! I don't think I could do that with my 35mm Pentax.