Saturday 12 January 2008

Cookie Dough

I can never figure out what happens to my cookie dough. The recipe says make 20-24 cookies depending on size but I am lucky to eek out 18.

Then I wonder why Abigail doesn't eat any of the ones that have come out of the oven.

It is at this point I solve the mystery of the evaporating cookie dough. Abigail is eating the cookie dough before it ever hits the cookie sheet.

I reckon she's got nearly 1/2 dozen in her belly raw.

And now she tells me that the cookies taste better before I put them in the oven.

4 comments:

Janell said...

I kinda like the chocolate chips before they're baked,but the raw dough sort of makes me want to say eeeww. I prefer cake batter. :)

Shirley said...

aaahh yes -- I remember cookie dough. It would still be great if I hadn't learned about the raw eggs in it.

Sue said...

Joe used to mix up a batch of Chocolate chip cookies, bake one pan and put the rest in the fridge so he could eat it.
Sue

Anonymous said...

Cookie Dough Ice Cream is the greatest!