Thursday 15 March 2007

Mother's Day Assembly


Sunday is Mother's Day in the UK. (Yes, I know this is different than the USA. Don't ask me why. It just is.)

Today was the Mother's Day Assembly at Sebastian's school. All mother's were invited. The children sang songs, read a poem and told all of us mothers why they loved us.

Seb told everyone he loved his mother because she makes pancakes for him every Sunday. Afterwards, I pointed out to him that I don't do this. Daddy does. He said it didn't matter. He just wanted everyone to know he gets pancakes every Sunday.

When we got home I asked him why he did love me. He can't quite come up with a reason. He said he just does. That is good enough for me.

1 comment:

Janell said...

Happy Mother's Day to you! sounds like you've had a lovely day, so far.
jc